Strategic Objective for Donations
The purpose of our donation efforts is to support our corporate objectives, impact/strengthen the wellbeing of our community and represent our corporate values publicly.
Education – Pentel believes that education is extremely important and that children and adults striving to learn should have the proper writing instruments. We are committed to supporting non-profit institutions and events that support education.
Health & Human Service Organizations - Charitable causes that benefit the overall wellbeing of human welfare nationwide including, but not limited to, The Breast Cancer Research Foundation, City of Hope and Red Cross Society.
Arts – Pentel Arts is a sub-division of Pentel. We believe that children and adults can benefit from the ability to imagine and create, therefore, we proudly support the Art Industry.
- Organizations MUST be 501(c) status, or an American tax-exempt, nonprofit corporation or association.
- Acknowledgement of any donation is required. For IRS purposes, any donation over $75 in value will require an acknowledgement document from the qualified organization. The acknowledgement must be printed on organization letterhead, stating the amount of product received.
- Organizations must be closely-related to a “Contribution Priority” of Pentel
- Use of product must be direct
- Upon approval of donation request, requestors must allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of products
Pentel Will Not Support the Following
- Organizations without 501C Status
- Political or religious causes
- Individual participation in events or fundraisers, such as walk-a-thons, scout projects, fundraising sporting events
Fill out the Online Application
- Pentel reserves the right to deny any donation request
- All donations are at the discretion of Pentel